Need a whole-body wellness get-away? Grab your friends and spend some time with our “health and happiness” Camp sisters. Park Meadows Center for Movement is hosting a fun and fab event so you can experience wellness – plus bling!
Come talk with our movement behavior specialists, get a chiropractic adjustment with Dr. Michelle Wendling, discuss Vision Therapy from the experts at Hellerstein & Brenner, learn about essential oils with Kym Myers, Experience Reiki with Krista Igoe, hormone replacement and stem cell pain management with Deanna Woodroffe, women’s health with Ashley Zimmerman, beautiful angel art by Betsy Wiersma and top it off with Touchstone crystal bling and Jennifer McPherson.
Why Join Us:
You are looking for new perspectives on wellness plus you just want to look good. You want to move well, feel well and LIVE WELL!
Our purpose is to educate, inspire, and connect you with the women of the CampExperience™ Network. You will see our mission in action: connect women, do good in our community, and have fun.
Who Should Attend:
Women at any stage of life who want to learn something new about vital wellness. Women who want to feel good, look good, and are also interested in community service and personal development. Women who want to meet new friends, play with current friends and support our Charity Partners. Women who want to do good and have fun!
What To Expect:
- Meet Movement Behavioral Specialists from Park Meadows Center for Movement and get some ideas about how to feel better and maintain vital movement. Presentation “born to Move” at 3:15 pm
- Talk and experience a variety of health and wellness experts and get “Secret Sister Deals” for your purchases ONLY at this event.
- Meet Charity Partners: Goodwill Denver, Sock It To ‘Em Sock Campaign and Mile High United Way Women
- Enjoy, snacks and door prizes
- Learn about opportunities to grow your business and your own network within the CampExperience™ Network
CampCares™: Do Good and Have FUN!
Participate in our “Sock It To Em Campaign” and provide socks for the homeless. Please bring new socks for men, women, and/or children to this event. We are also collecting “Donated Duds” of women’s clothing, shoes, jewelry and purses, so clean out your closet and donate to our Charity Partners!