Ready to energize your game and MOVE into your dreams for 2019? Join Founder of the Park Meadows Center for Movement Lindy Royer and CampExperience™ Network creator Betsy Wiersma as they combine their talents to support YOUR success. In this three-hour workshop you will:
- Create the space in your mind, body, and spirit to manifest your dreams
- Learn how movement can unlock your true potential and breathe life into your vision
- Explore the power of visualization via written words and sharing as you “map” out your course
Why Join Us:
You are looking for a jumpstart for 2019 to get your business goals out and ready for action! You want to grow your business and enrich your personal life with like-hearted women who are successful and help support other women. You want to try something new and add physical movement to visionary planning, led by two proven professionals. Our purpose is to educate, inspire, and connect you with the women of the CampExperience™ Network at every event. You will see our mission in action: connect women, do good in our community, and have fun.
Who Should Attend:
Women who are launching a new business, developing their professional life, expanding a seasoned business, and interested in community service and personal development. You might be looking for ideas for your volunteer service or for leading your family. Women and your girlfriends who want to learn about using movement, a road map, writing down specifics and creativity to support your 2019 goals. Women who like to try some proven techniques and relax with other women. Women and your friends who want to do good and have fun!
What To Expect:
- Meet supportive and like-minded women as we wear comfortable clothes, introduce ourselves and spend three hours energizing our dreams
- Enjoy the fun and friendly style of leaders Lindy Royer and Betsy Wiersma and hear their success stories from years of entrepreneurial business
- Bring a notebook and pen. You will get our special “roadmap” handout and supplies to decorate your piece if you choose to “art it up!” Wear comfy clothes to MOVE!
- Water and light snacks provided
- Learn about other opportunities to grow your business and your own network in the CampExperience™ network
- Important: Please park across the street in the Landmark parking lot. Also, please do not use the front door, instead, walk around the building on the right and enter through the lower rear door.
Do Good and Have FUN!
Participate in our “Sock It To Em Campaign” to provide socks for the homeless. Please bring new socks for men, women, and/or children to any CampExperience™ Network event. We are also collecting “Donated Duds” of women’s clothing, shoes, jewelry, and purses, so clean out your closet and donated to our Charity Partners! Proceeds from this workshop fund Lindy and Betsy to “Take Socks to Sydney” as we take the Global Sisterhood Network™, Boost Power Radio and the Camp Charity Partner Sock It To Em Sock Campaign to Sydney, Australia in April 2019.