Ready for a night of shopping to help the world hosted in the amazing Closet Factory Colorado headquarters? Want to hear the inside scoop from Marla Smith, Elements of Style on fashion to fit your personal style? Excited to meet the 2019 CampExperience™ Network Charity Partners Goodwill Denver, Sock It To Em Sock Campaign and Mile High United Way Women United and hear stories of their success serving our community?
And ready for some Sister Specials from Camp sponsors of Touchstone Crystal Jewelry by Swarovski, Beautycounter, Young Living and Carol’s health and happiness products?
Why Join Us:
You are looking for a super fun party full of shopping deals? This very special event is our Charity Bow-tique where we sell the Donated Duds of women’s clothing, shoes, jewelry and purses collected by the Camp Sisters and friends. Come meet Polly Lestikow and her team of Leslie Klinck and Sydney Cornell who can transform any space into a perfect closet or useful part of your happy home. Come meet new friends in this fun active party. Our purpose is to educate, inspire, and connect you with the women of the CampExperience™ Network at every event. You will see our mission in action: connect women, do good in our community, and have fun.
Who Should Attend:
Women who are launching a new business, developing their professional life, expanding a seasoned business, and interested in community service and personal development. Women and your girlfriends who want to shop, meet new friends, play with current friends and hear from our Charity Partners. Women who like to learn something new about fashion and community service and relax with other women. Women and your friends who want to do good and have fun!
What To Expect:
- Explore the Closet Factory headquarters and see the possibilities for building out your home or business. Meet the team of professionals from Closet Factory and brainstorm your needs
- Enjoy a short educational program about your style from Marla Smith, Elements of Style, and get “Secret Sister Deals” for your purchases ONLY at this event from Camp sponsors of Touchstone Crystal Jewelry by Swarovski, Beautycounter, Young Living and Carol’s health and happiness products
- Meet Charity Partners: Goodwill Denver, Sock It To ‘Em Sock Campaign and Mile High United Way Women United
- Enjoy wine, snacks and door prizes
- Learn about other opportunities to grow your business and your own network in the CampExperience™ Network
CampCares™: Do Good and Have FUN!
Participate in our “Sock It To Em Campaign” to provide socks for the homeless. Please bring new socks for men, women, and/or children to any CampExperience™ Network event. We are also collecting “Donated Duds” of women’s clothing, shoes, jewelry and purses, so clean out your closet and donate to our Charity Partners!