Why Join Us:
Grow your business and enrich your personal life at our free, monthly networking group for women. Each month, we offer speakers and activities to educate, inspire, and connect you with the women of the CampExperience™ Network. Our mission is to connect women, do good in our community, and have fun.
Who Should Attend:
Women who are launching a new business, developing their professional life, expanding a seasoned business, and interested in community service and personal development.
What To Expect:
- Meet supportive and like-minded women.
- Share your business card and information with a large network of women.
- Hear a “Featured 15” speaker share expert information supportive of your goals.
- Introduce yourself and share “The Lead You Need’ with the entire group.
- Participate in our “Sock It To ‘Em Campaign” to provide socks for the homeless. Please bring new socks for men, women, and/or children to the CampConnections™ Meetings.
* Important: Please park across the street in the Landmark parking lot. Also, please do not use the front door, instead, walk around the building on the right and enter through the lower rear door.