Join the Closet Factory and your Sisters from the CampExperience™ Network and recycle your “Duds” to help our community.
We are gathering gently used or new clothing, shoes, handbags, and jewelry to be resold at CampExperience™ Network events and with our resale partners. Unsold items will be donated to Goodwill Denver. We are also collecting new socks that will be distributed to men, women, and children who are experiencing homelessness in the Denver Metro Area. 100% of the proceeds benefit CampExperience™ Network Charity Partners: Goodwill Denver, United Way Women United and Sock It To Em Sock Campaign.
Donated Duds are collected at:
• Closet Factory – 8480 Upland Drive, Suite 200 Englewood Contact Leslie Klinck or Sydney Cornell at 303-690-6901
• Mainstream Boutique – 6235 South Main St, Aurora or 872 Happy Canyon Rd, Castle Pines
• Park Meadows Center for Movement 8600 Park Meadows Dr. Ste 200, Lone Tree
• Monthly CampExperience™ Network Events
• Or call for a pickup – Marla Smith, Elements of Style 720-425-2566
Thank You Gifts for Duds’ Donors Donate at least five items or five pairs of socks and enjoy these wonderful appreciation gifts:
• No trip charge and $50 off from Sunshine Plumbing, Heating Air
• Free embroidery logo set up on order of 25 or more embroidered apparel items or $10 off one embroidered personal item from aVendi Promotions
• 20% off one item at either Mainstream Boutiques Castle Pines or Aurora
• 20% off your first visit for a Private Pilates or Physical Therapy Session from Park Meadows Center for Movement
• $500 off a purchase of $3000 or more from Closet Factory
• Free Initial Consultation and 20% off any Wardrobe Package from Marla Smith, Elements of Style
A flyer with these gifts and our Charity Partner Tax ID numbers will be exchanged for your donation.