It's that time.....Fall Retreat is Here!
WOWOWOWOW this year has flown past! What new and different choices we have made to fight "The COVID" and all of its challenges. In some weird way, everything finds a way to make blessings?
I have heard from parents who are really getting to know their kids. I know many people who are much more productive working at home. And our family has a weekly Zoom call with my 84-year-old dad and his 1-year-old great grandson Cameron. We never did that in our "past" life.
Your Camp family has all kinds of newness going on. Here is some scoop:
- We have 20 spots left for Virtual CampExperience Fall Retreat which is Saturday, September 19th from 7 - 10 pm and includes a private live broadcast, VIP $150 gift box and 24 hour access to view the entire LunaFest Women's Film Festival
- We may have a few spots for the outdoor Saturday Art, Music & Ideas Festival, 8 am to 10 pm
- Possibly we can fit 1 or 2 two overnight Camp Sisters for the weekend
- We will follow all Colorado and CDC guidelines and will be SistersSafe and still have FUN!
- More info about the Fall Retreat https://campexperience.com/fall-retreat
Everyone can Do Good and Have Fun with us two ways:
- The first-ever Online Auction launches September 8 at 9 am through September 19th at 10 pm. The link is www.32auctions.com/CampExperience You can explore our 40+ items now without setting up an account NOW. We’re still adding more items. Check back when it opens on the 8th!
- Once it’s live you can use your phone to set up your account to bid and pay when you win. 100% of the funds benefit the Camp Charity Partners Mile High United Way and Sock It To Em Sock Campaign.
- You can donate to our Acts of Kindness Knapsacks for MSU Denver students here https://fundly.com/campexperience-acts-of-kindness-knapsacks
We appreciate your consideration of making a difference with us!
Get all the information on this month's virtual networking meetings, and please RSVP, on the Camp Calendar
Here we go for a FANTASTIC month for the Sisters at the Fall Retreat and this year with all of you!
Betsy Wiersma, Founder
CampExperience™ Network and Global Sisterhood Network™
Host Boost Power Podcast