Hosted by St Anthony North Health Campus
May 5 -7, 2017
St Anthony North Health Campus
14300 Orchard Parkway
Westminster, CO 80023
The CampExperience™ is pleased to announce its 11th annual “MiniCamp”: Success Health Summit. Our full weekend-long retreat, features cutting edge education, life-affirming inspiration and the connections you need for business and personal success. And this year we are a bit closer to Denver at our sponsor location, the beautiful, state-of-the-art, St Anthony North Health Campus.
Why Should I Attend the Success Health Summit??
CampExperience™ Success Health Summit will combine the best-of-the-best CampExperience™ interactive activities with the addition of speakers and resources from our host St. Anthony North Health Campus. This is a full Camp, just like the Fall! Expect speakers with tactics for supporting your mind, body, spirit and business, with plenty of time for connecting with new friends, expressing your creative side and making a difference for others.
Keynote speakers include
- Sharon Fisher from Play With A Purpose in Orlando leading a Build A Bike activity
- Traci Brown, National Speaker ,Champion Athlete and Body Language Expert
- Joneen Mackenzie, Relationship Guru from Center for Relationship Education
- Dr. Deb Sandella, PhD, RN and best-selling Author of Goodbye Hurt & Pain
- Jean Hendry from Be Brilliant
- Chris Chopyak from Arlosoul
- Christy Belz from Empowerment Coaching
- Julie Geller singer, song writer and video producer
- Lindy Royer from Park Meadows Pilates, PT and fitness expert
- Christen Resmo, RN,
- And the team from St Anthony North Health Campus including innovative CEO Carole Peet and an array of top doctors and medical professionals
PLUS all kinds of FUN shopping at the Charity Bow-tique, Charity Auction, breakfast breakout topics, 5 yummy meals, S’mores at the fireplace, dance party, CRAFTS from Guiry’s and Gallery on the Go, deeper dive breakouts, GIFTS, skits and MORE surprises we are adding every day!
This weekend of WOW Success for your mind, body, spirit and business is $499 (does not include hotel)
NEW: Be A Blessing….Make a difference for the world at the Success Health Summit
In 2017, CampExperience™ Sisters and friends will do 1000 acts of kindness or blessings. The Success Health Summit will include the opportunity to honor the caregivers from St. Anthony North Health Campus, as well as these projects for you to enjoy:
- Donate Your Duds! Clean out and donate anything in your closet to support Camp Charity Partners and the St Anthony North Health Campus. Separate your women’s clothes, jewelry and shoes for sale
- Bring school supplies for United Way to fill backpacks for inner city kids
- Buy darling clay pots, decorated by a local Daisy (Girl Scout) Troop, to raise funds to support the Community Garden.
Spots are limited do Register NOW JUST CLICK HERE
Don’t miss your opportunity to ROCK your success with the help of the CampExperience™ Sisterhood.