Connect To the Sisterhood Via Sponsorship
Women Mean Business.
CampExperience™ Connects YOU to These Powerful Women.
11th Year of CampExperience Features Two Camps:
May 5-7 Success Health Summit Westminster * September 15-17, Empire
CampExperience™ is an annual retreat and full year of events designed for the education, inspiration and connection of amazing women. Our “sisterhood by choice” builds each other’s businesses and personal lives, while helping other women in need. Now in its 12th year, CampExperience™ has raised $350,000 in cash, 50,000 pounds of donated goods and over 1000 hours of donated time for our Charity Partners. 96% of “Camp Sisters” say their “life has been improved” by participation in CampExperience™ events. The 2017 Charity Partners are Easter Seals and Rocky Mt Microfinance Institute
Women Mean Business for Your Business!
Denver Business Journal – Colorado’s women-owned businesses up 55% since 1997
Colorado’s 178,300 women-owned businesses are expected to generate more than $26 billion in revenue in 2014, according to the fourth annual American Express OPEN State of Women-Owned Businesses Report. The report analyzed the 1997, 2002 and 2007 data from the U.S. Census Bureau’s business census conducted every five years, the Survey of Business Owners, and projected those numbers forward to 2014. The number of women-owned businesses Colorado has grown 55 percent since 1997, employment has grown 6.5 percent and the revenue generated by them has grown 90 percent, according to the report. In Denver, the number of women-owned firms is up 32 %, the number of jobs is up 7.7 % and revenue is up 66.8 %.
- CampExperience™ has created a “Sisterhood by Choice” of like-minded women opinion leaders
- Reach of socially active women in Denver area: 8000+
- 4000+ active Alumni on Social Media and attending events/participating in promotions
- Age: 35-64
- Annual income: 36% 90,000+, 15% over $60,000
- 70% employed full time
- Facebook: 1313 followers (21% growth); 95% female, ages 35 to 65. In the past year: 4,235 stories were created by 2,870 people, primarily in Denver; 189,561 impressions were created, seen by 123,105 people; 3434 posts from the followers were created about CampExperience and sponsors, creating a reach of 114,282 people.
- During our annual events, Facebook performance: 53 new likes, 1082 stories created by 529 people, 30,814 impressions seen by 12,877 users. Average reach per post was 728 people, total reach for the weekend was 16,734.
- Email Marketing: 2278 contacts, open rate 24% newsletters (average 16-18% for newsletters in your industry); event “thank you” open rate is 75% (WOW!)
- LinkedIn: Connections: 1469 connections, links you to 13,407,390 professionals;Profile views average one per day; LI group 155 members
- Twitter:Total Tweets: 3248; Following: 1921; Followers: 1647
CampExperience™ sponsorship includes a year of events including retail events, twice a month CampConnections networking groups and Success at the Summit a second Camp focused on education, inspiration and connection.
CampExperience™ is an annual set of retreats and full year of events designed for the education, inspiration and connection of amazing women. Our “sisterhood by choice” builds each other’s businesses and personal lives, while helping other women in need. Now in its 11th year, CampExperience™ has raised $313,000 cash, 40,000 pounds of donated goods and over 1000 hours of donated time for our Charity Partners.
CampExperience™ was created for successful women interested in building their lives, careers and connections. It provides busy women a reprieve from their everyday lives, and an opportunity to reconnect with themselves and their peers. This very special retreat fosters education, personal growth and amazing experiences, in an environment of positive energy, creativity and playful fun. Our participants and speakers share their gifts and resources with important charities that benefit women.
CampExperience™ will support our opinion-leader “grass top” women with our network dedicated to education, inspiration and connection. We will continue to energize this network with corporate and organizational sponsors who are dedicated to community leadership, quality-of-life innovation and giving back as part of corporate culture.
For more information contact: Betsy Wiersma, Founder, 303-994-1911 or complete our webform to send her an email.