The CampExperience™ Annual Retreat for women is designed to educate, inspire and connect women from all areas of life.
2017 CampExperience™ Annual Retreat Information:
- Location near Idaho Springs about 45 minutes from Denver
- Dates: September 15-17, 2017
- Camper price: $799, includes housing on bunks in cabins with names like Harmony and in their two lodges. Payment plans available!
- Features include: stocked fly fishing pond, horses, climbing wall, zip line, and hiking paths
- Gourmet meals: by on-site chef plus the freedom to bring in our own chefs from Work Options for Women to teach classes
- Activities at the Camp will leave a lasting legacy for the hundreds of Easter Seals families. Each year we will do cabin upkeep, painting, renovation of the craft cabin, creation of trails, etc.
Not sure if you want to attend? A recent participant in our retreat stated “The Camp Experience… was a joyful, playful, gathering infused with learning about business and entrepreneurship! It was a multidimensional experience which affirmed the idea that business done right will succeed.” – Kathy
The CampExperience™ September Retreat 2017 – 2.5 day get away will:
- Renew friendships and build new alliances with like-minded peers
- Recharge your personal purpose and leadership style
- Relax at the social activities, creativity classes, networking sessions or the variety of personal services
- Refresh your mind, body and spirit with professional development and skills classes
- Recognize amazing charities and business organizations making a real difference for women in your local community and the world
- Respond with your support of women charities and causes
One of our goals during The CampExperience™ Annual Retreat is to raise money for our charity partners to assist non-profit organizations making a difference in the world, particular those who assist women and children. Learn more about how the community of CampExperience™ gives back.